Permissions give your admins and users access to different components of the SchoolAdmin system. They can be configured by any System Admin. To learn more about how to configure Admin Accounts and permissions in general, click here.
Please note: For any Admins or Users who were assigned candidates to review, the list of candidates that were assigned to them will still be visible even if they lose reader and/or admissions access. Limited Users will lose the ability to view these candidates if reader access is removed.
- The Reader permission option provides access to being assigned as a 'Reader' within the Review Module so that applicant candidates can be reviewed online in SchoolAdmin.
- Reader access can be given to any account type in the system, although different account types will have different visibility.
- Whenever you assign reader permissions to any individual (whether they are an Admin, User, Limited User, etc.) the 'Reviews assigned to me (Daily Summary)' email is automatically enabled.
- Once a day, the reader will receive an email in the morning that lists all candidates that have been assigned to them for review.
- Readers have the ability to turn off this notification within their Username menu on the 'User Notifications' page. You can read more about user notifications here.
Admins or System Admins always have access to the following, regardless of whether the Reader permission is enabled or not:
Candidates in Review list page under the Admissions tab.
Review tab on the contact record for all students in review.
Read-access to review answers and scores from all readers.
Users with the Reader permission enabled have access to:
View any candidates they have been assigned to review or completed review for in the My Reviews list page under the Admissions tab.
Review tab on the contact record of any student to whom they are assigned as a reader.
Users with the Reader permission cannot see the Candidates in Review list page or anyone else's reviews of candidates except their own.
Limited Users with the Reader permission enabled only have access to the Review Module and only their own reviews, not the review results of any other readers. Click here to learn more about Limited Users in SchoolAdmin.
- Office Hours & Past Session Recordings