Table of Contents
At a Glance
We are working on changing our name (and logo) from SchoolAdmin to Finalsite Enrollment.
- The logo/name on your sites and Help Center will be changed.
- You don't need to take any action now.
- Your logins and site URLs will remain the same for the time being but will be updated later
- We will keep you informed and give you a heads-up when this approaches so that you have ample time and all the info you need when the time comes.
- You may choose to update the name where it appears on your site (for example, if you are using it within your email templates), but it's not required.
The Artist Formerly Known as SchoolAdmin: Our Backstory
SchoolAdmin joined the Finalsite family in 2021 around the premise that enrollment begins long before a family inquires – and that tools such as digital marketing, a school’s website, and inbound marketing are just as important to yield and retention as a streamlined admissions process.
As our teams came together, we also discovered a serious gap in how admissions departments collaborate with their marketing and communications counterparts. These lessons have informed a new set of integrations with Finalsite’s inbound marketing tools that are making it easier for:
- Marketing teams to target prospective families once they enter the admissions funnel.
- Admissions teams to more easily leverage marketing assets to nurture families once they’ve inquired.
The renaming of our product to Finalsite Enrollment represents our work and commitment to further integrating Finalsite's website content management and communications tools – allowing schools to better manage their enrollment, communications, and marketing processes together. More importantly, we are working to streamline a family’s online experience from discovery to paying tuition.
So, welcome to Finalsite Enrollment! We look forward to continuing to serve you and your school community with the same level of excellence you have grown to depend on.
The New Look
What You Need to Know
-Same team members you've been working with since before the merger!
-Same resources for help, training, and continued improvement of your workflow
-Same emphasis on helping admissions teams collaborate more effectively with the other departments for whom enrollment is important, such as Marketing and the Business Office.
Managing the Changes in Your Site
With an exciting update like this, our team has been hard at work behind the scenes to update the name within our help center and most places within your site.
We also realize that you may have added our original name (SchoolAdmin) to some of your communications.
It is not urgent or required but, as a best practice, we recommend updating the name from "SchoolAdmin" to "Finalsite Enrollment" wherever you are currently using it.
You might consider checking the following areas:
- Email Templates, Letters, or Text Messages
- Parent Portal Content Templates
- Calendar Emails
- Checklist Item Descriptions
- Your School's Website
Having the name up to date will ensure the clearest communications between you and your families.
The only thing we are recommending on your end (not required) is that you may want to consider updating the name from SchoolAdmin to Finalsite Enrollment where you are using it within emails, letter templates, etc. This is by no means a requirement and just a friendly recommendation. Please see the Managing the Changes in Your Site section of this article for more insight into this.
We will follow up with more info before this change occurs so that you have ample time to update portal references across your website. In the meantime, the links are staying the same.