FACTS is a software that offers tuition management through different platforms. The SchoolAdmin platform has a partnership with FACTS to offer an integration for Tuition Management.
Please note: SchoolAdmin only integrates with FACTS Tuition Management. There is currently no integration option between SchoolAdmin and FACT's other platforms.
We offer two options for integrating with FACTS: Single Sign-on (SSO) and Web-provided. For most schools who would like to integrate SchoolAdmin and FACTS, we recommend using the Web-provided option. However, schools that utilize continuous enrollment should only use the SSO integration. Below, you can read more about the differences between these two options, and, at the bottom of this article, you will find links to our collection of FACTS integration articles that cover each option in more detail along with unique workflow best practices.
Integration Options & Workflow Overview
Single Sign-On (SSO):
- The enrollment checklist will have a FACTS button which the parents will use to navigate to FACTS.
- The FACTS checklist item button is available as soon as the student enters enrollment (the contract does not need to be submitted first)
- Fees are NOT passed over to FACTS. The school will be manually adding tuition/fees/scholarships into FACTS.
- Once in FACTS, the parent will set up their payment plan.
- Please note: They are setting up their payment plan without seeing their schedule, they will see that once the agreement is finalized by the school.
- Once the parent has completed setting up their payment plan, the school will see them in FACTS as “pending” and the FACTS checklist item will be checked off in SchoolAdmin.
- The school will then upload all tuition/fees/scholarships into FACTS for their pending students.
Recommended for schools that are NOT using continuous enrollment. To learn more details about the Web-Provided integration, click here.
- The enrollment checklist will have a FACTS button which will only become clickable once all students within a family that are active in SchoolAdmin have submitted a contract.
- Tuition/Fees/Scholarships will automatically be transferred over to FACTS when the parent accesses FACTS through the checklist item.
- Once the parent completes the agreement in FACTS, the checklist item will be automatically marked as complete.