Hi there! New to Finalsite Enrollment? Welcome to our community! To help you get started, we compiled a list of our live training resources and our most comprehensive tutorials that you can review when it's convenient for you, and guidance on contacting our Support team for any questions you have during your learning journey. Let's get started!
Training and Support Resources
New User Training (FREE)!
If your school is new to Finalsite Enrollment, or if you're new to your position and your school is already using the system, these training sessions are for you!! Join Courtney Single, the Senior Client Education Specialist of Finalsite Enrollment on the 2nd and 4th weeks of the month for up to 3 hour long sessions made for new users like you. Each session is a high level introduction to the major areas of Finalsite Enrollment so you can see what a day in the life will be to work smarter, not harder. Learn how to nurture prospective relationships from inquiry through enrollment using automation, personalization, and streamlined workflows for you, your team, and your families. These sessions are free and you can attend as many times as you like if repetition is helpful for you.
- System Overview & Inquiry Workflow (1hr): Click to register and for the course description.
- Admissions Workflow (1 hr): Click to register and for the course description.
- Enrollment Workflow (1 hr): Click to register and for the course description.
Weekly Office Hours (FREE SEASONAL TRAINING)
- Click here to register for a complimentary Office Hours session, which is your virtual classroom to learn about topics that are offered and ask related questions. Below the current schedule, you can also access recordings of prior sessions you missed!
- Click here to access our video library which contains short trainings (5 minutes or less) that are designed to empower you in mastering the basics of Finalsite Enrollment!
Finalsite Enrollment Support Team
- Click here to learn how to contact our best-in-class Support team for questions, site changes, and more.
1:1 Individualized Training (PAID)
- Click here to learn about virtual customized 1:1 training for you and/or your team. There's a 3 hour option and a 6 hour option, both of which are available for 1 year and are broken up into multiple sessions. The recommendation is to schedule 1 hour sessions for optimal retention of concepts learned and no more than 2 at once. These sessions are flexible according to the needs and timelines of the school and longer or shorter sessions can be accommodated.
Role Specific Onboarding Articles
Module Specific Onboarding Articles
- Email Best Practices